- On the enumeration of
k-omino towers, Discrete Math. 340 (2017), 1319-1326.
Domino Towers, J. Integer Seq. 20(3), (2017), 1-18.
constructive approach to the minimal free resolutions of path ideals of
trees, with R. Bouchat, J. Algebra Comb. Discrete Struct. Appl.
4(1), (2017), 1-13.
- Multi-graded Betti numbers of path ideals of trees, with R.
Bouchat, J. Algebra Appl. 16(1), (2017), 1-20.
Chessboards, and Symmetry, J. Humanistic Math. 6(1), (2016),
- A professional development framework for the flipped classroom
model: Design and implementation of a literacy and math integrated
professional development initiative, with A. Katz and J. Kim, Handbook
of Research on Active Learning and the Flipped Classroom Model in the
Digital Age, IGI Global (2016), edited by J. Keengwe and G. Onchwari,
- Exploring Discrete Mathematics with American Football, with E.
Kahn, PRIMUS: Problems, Resources, and Issues in Mathematics
Undergraduate Studies 25(5), (2015), 421-438.
- Nonattacking arrangments of n-queens with initial placements,
Journal of Recreational Mathematics 38(2), (2014), 23-37.
- The Rees product of posets, with M. Readdy, Journal of
Combinatorics 2(2), (2011), 165-191.
- How deep is your playbook? with E. Kahn, Mathematics and Sports,
The Mathematical Association of America (2010), edited by J. A. Gallian.
Rees product of the cubial lattice with the chain, 20th Annual
International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic
Combinatorics (FPSAC'08), 571-582, Discrete Math. Theoret. Comput. Sci.
Proc., AJ, Assoc. Discrete Math. Theor. Comput. Sci, Nancy, 2008.
- New sequences: A275204, A275599, A275662
- Contributions to existing sequences: A117468